Friday, September 2, 2011

Swim meets


This summer has been such a fun one! I wanted to make sure that I posted some of Tatum's swim meets. The first video on the top is of her first backstroke meet and she is the 4th or 5th one in. It is kind of hard to tell and I am kind of shaky in my videography....(hey I am getting better!) She did so great and surprised us all with her placing sixth overall the 6 and under division in backstroke. We were very proud of our little swimmer! She is only 5 this year and so for her to take a spot in the top 8 in the city is pretty cool. She also qualified in freestyle and breast stroke but made it to the finals in the backstroke. She loves swimming! GO TATUM!!! You are the cutest swimmer ever.





Here is the video of city finals. She is in lane 5!

No comments: