Saturday, September 10, 2011

8 years baby!


On September 5th we celebrated our 8th anniversary! It is fun being married to this guy. He is the most handsome person I have ever met. He never gets very mad. He is patient. He is sweet. He is wonderful. He GETS me and I GET him. We go together! You get it right? Sappy, I know. I just can't say enough about how happy he makes me. I think it is so fun how much we like each other still after 8 years. I am so glad that I have eternity to spend with my husband. I have always said that eternity is really truly not long enough. I need an eternity of eternities to be with him. I love my Shane. Glad he's mine! Here are a couple of pictures of our anniversary day!

We took this little one out to breakfast with us in the morning. She is sweet. She is funny. WE love having her tag along.


This picture above was snapped by the smallest member of our family. She thinks she is big enough to take pictures now and so this is the one she took of us while we were eating breakfast. I thought she captured a good happy moment! Way to go Tatum. Too bad the light was shining so bright.

We had a really nice day. I wish that there were more pictures! There was shopping. Window shopping, we didn't actually find anything that we wanted to buy, but it was just nice to be together. My sister Megan and her husband Jeff picked up Tater tots and took her with them so that Shane and I could go out. We went to Lucille's BBQ. Pretty good! It was a simple anniversary.............just the way we like it!


Sometimes I feel like shouting "I'm in love I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!" (Elf)
Being married is just the way I pictured it 8 years ago. I thought I loved him then......wow do I love him now. Happy anniversary babe.
( I just re-read this post....and while it is ALL true.....I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Our lives seem too perfect and it is a little sickening!)


I would like to include in my anniversary post this cute lady. She was in a crazy car accident on our anniversary. They took her to the hospital and cut off all of her clothes! She is ok and just very sore. We are so thankful to Heavenly Father that she didn't get hurt. She came home in these cute paper scrubs! Love her. "Hey mom! Where is your fall risk bracelet?" Beeenow Beeenow!


No comments: